extremely paranoid, might be a dumb question

this guy came on my stomach and legs and it kind of trickled down to my vagina and i’m paranoid that i’m pregnant.

i wiped everything off with wipes and a rag but i can’t stop panicking, i’m really anxious. if it touched the outside of my vagina or even if a little bit went in would something happen?

my period is supposed to start soon, so if i get it that definitely means i’m fine right?



Submitted February 22, 2020 at 11:30PM

this guy came on my stomach and legs and it kind of trickled down to my vagina and i’m paranoid that i’m pregnant.i wiped everything off with wipes and a rag but i can’t stop panicking, i’m really anxious. if it touched the outside of my vagina or even if a little bit went in would something happen?my period is supposed to start soon, so if i get it that definitely means i’m fine right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.