this is the first Valentine’s Day i haven’t been single

and i’m so in love, but i’m sick too :(

my gf and i have been dating about seven months, and we were able to spend most of the day together since i didn’t go to class due to bronchitis. we napped together on her bed, and every time i coughed, she held me a little bit tighter in her sleep. i have so much love for this girl and i can’t wait to spend every valentine’s with her <3



Submitted February 15, 2020 at 12:16AM

and i’m so in love, but i’m sick too :(my gf and i have been dating about seven months, and we were able to spend most of the day together since i didn’t go to class due to bronchitis. we napped together on her bed, and every time i coughed, she held me a little bit tighter in her sleep. i have so much love for this girl and i can’t wait to spend every valentine’s with her <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.