she’s my bean!!!!

Everything. About. Her. Is. Amazing.

How she rolls her eyes? Stunning.

How she runs her hand through my hair? It makes my heart flutter.

How she kisses my cheek then lips? I can’t contain my joy.

She’s genuinely the wisest person I know, and my best friend. I love talking to her and watching her brain work, while simultaneously internalizing every word she’s saying. Whatever is said, it always interprets like poetry in my mind. I genuinely have no idea how i’ve landed her all that time ago.

I legitimately wake up every day happy knowing I can hear her voice and feel her touch in the most wholesome ways.

I can’t wait for the rest of our lives.



Submitted February 14, 2020 at 11:54PM

Everything. About. Her. Is. Amazing.How she rolls her eyes? Stunning.How she runs her hand through my hair? It makes my heart flutter.How she kisses my cheek then lips? I can’t contain my joy.She’s genuinely the wisest person I know, and my best friend. I love talking to her and watching her brain work, while simultaneously internalizing every word she’s saying. Whatever is said, it always interprets like poetry in my mind. I genuinely have no idea how i’ve landed her all that time ago.I legitimately wake up every day happy knowing I can hear her voice and feel her touch in the most wholesome ways.I can’t wait for the rest of our lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.