Help Please: Sending 1st Messages to Women on Dating apps

So I’ve always had a difficult time striking up a new convo with a complete stranger using a dating app or website.

For the guys - What kind of initial messages do you send that typically result in a reply?

For the ladies - What type of initial messages do you typically respond to, assuming the guy meets your basic criteria?

Thanks!



Submitted February 14, 2020 at 11:51PM

So I’ve always had a difficult time striking up a new convo with a complete stranger using a dating app or website.For the guys - What kind of initial messages do you send that typically result in a reply?For the ladies - What type of initial messages do you typically respond to, assuming the guy meets your basic criteria?Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.