Rough session with new partner after long time without sex, now glans is a bit irritated

So it has been a while since I last had sex (half a year), and last weekend I had a quite intense session with a new partner.

We used condom for intercourse, but we both gave oral to each other.

I was a bit drunk and I believe that in the heat of the moment I rubbed my penis quite a lot against the sofa/bed. Remember it hurting a bit, but didn't care at the moment, lol.

So, on top of that, for unrelated reasons, I didn't shower in almost 48 h. (Very bad decision, I learn my lesson...). After these 2 days I noticed that my glans is a bit irritated, not in the tip but towards the bottom (looks a bit like a rash, somehow), and also in the part right below the glans that connects to the body of the penis.

I really don't know when it appeared, since it does not hurt, but it has never happened to me after sex. I kind of remember something similar on my dick when I was younger, due to death grip problems, which went away just by washing and waiting. But I cannot really remember if it was exactly like this, it was a long time ago.

I'm washing it properly several times a day from the moment I noticed. If it does not get better in 1-2 days, I'll go talk to a doctor, but I was wondering if anyone has ever had any similar experience.



Submitted February 19, 2020 at 12:04AM

So it has been a while since I last had sex (half a year), and last weekend I had a quite intense session with a new partner.We used condom for intercourse, but we both gave oral to each other.I was a bit drunk and I believe that in the heat of the moment I rubbed my penis quite a lot against the sofa/bed. Remember it hurting a bit, but didn't care at the moment, lol.So, on top of that, for unrelated reasons, I didn't shower in almost 48 h. (Very bad decision, I learn my lesson...). After these 2 days I noticed that my glans is a bit irritated, not in the tip but towards the bottom (looks a bit like a rash, somehow), and also in the part right below the glans that connects to the body of the penis.I really don't know when it appeared, since it does not hurt, but it has never happened to me after sex. I kind of remember something similar on my dick when I was younger, due to death grip problems, which went away just by washing and waiting. But I cannot really remember if it was exactly like this, it was a long time ago.I'm washing it properly several times a day from the moment I noticed. If it does not get better in 1-2 days, I'll go talk to a doctor, but I was wondering if anyone has ever had any similar experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.