3rd try: there's a sweet spot that ties a woman's attractiveness to her sexual skill?

I've already made two posts and this, and this is my 3rd and final try. Hopefully I might get it right this time, so thanks for bearing with me.

I know there are those who are going to say that there's no correlation between a woman's attractiveness and her sexual skill. I would contend that there's a sweet spot....

A woman who is VERY attractive may have less motivation to be skilled at sex because she's used to having lots of guys throwing themselves at her. And the woman who is very unattractive may have social issues in that she has little care whatsoever of how she visually presents herself, and it would go along that she has just as little interest in being sexually skilled and wanting to please any partner.

Which leaves the sweet spot. Goldilocks. She's not drop dead gorgeous enough for guys to pedestalize her (no sex effort needed) and not drop dead ugly as a result of social issues which carry over into sex. The average looking women mostly turn out to be the best at sex?



Submitted February 19, 2020 at 12:07AM

I've already made two posts and this, and this is my 3rd and final try. Hopefully I might get it right this time, so thanks for bearing with me.I know there are those who are going to say that there's no correlation between a woman's attractiveness and her sexual skill. I would contend that there's a sweet spot....A woman who is VERY attractive may have less motivation to be skilled at sex because she's used to having lots of guys throwing themselves at her. And the woman who is very unattractive may have social issues in that she has little care whatsoever of how she visually presents herself, and it would go along that she has just as little interest in being sexually skilled and wanting to please any partner.Which leaves the sweet spot. Goldilocks. She's not drop dead gorgeous enough for guys to pedestalize her (no sex effort needed) and not drop dead ugly as a result of social issues which carry over into sex. The average looking women mostly turn out to be the best at sex?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.