How do I (20F)/ should I ask my crush (20M) out?

Obligatory on mobile, first post, throwaway etc.

So I am in a pretty well-known US university, and I have a solid friend group of like 4 girls and 4 guys, there is a guy (20M) in this friend group whom i have gotten close to over the last year, and within the last month, determined that I have a crush on.

I have talked to a couple of my friends, one of whom is in the same group and a couple outside of the group, and they think that i should tell him, but i am more struggling with the how. I would ideally like to tell him in person, but I don’t know how to ask him to hang out, just the two of us because we’ve never done that before, it’s always just been in a group.

This brings me to my question which is, how do i ask him to talk one on one, or is it acceptable to express feelings over text and also in general how does one go about telling someone ones feelings?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the probably terribly worded question



Submitted February 18, 2020 at 11:58PM

Obligatory on mobile, first post, throwaway etc.So I am in a pretty well-known US university, and I have a solid friend group of like 4 girls and 4 guys, there is a guy (20M) in this friend group whom i have gotten close to over the last year, and within the last month, determined that I have a crush on.I have talked to a couple of my friends, one of whom is in the same group and a couple outside of the group, and they think that i should tell him, but i am more struggling with the how. I would ideally like to tell him in person, but I don’t know how to ask him to hang out, just the two of us because we’ve never done that before, it’s always just been in a group.This brings me to my question which is, how do i ask him to talk one on one, or is it acceptable to express feelings over text and also in general how does one go about telling someone ones feelings?Thanks in advance and sorry for the probably terribly worded question

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.