Panty upskirt fetish to spice the night!

No I dont take pictures pictures of girls without consent if thats what some of you would think.

But I wont mind if a woman accidentally flashes her pristine white knickers infront of me!

Well anyway as my title says.. me 37M and my SO 34F are into this routine as it makes for great sex aftewards..

She would put on a nice black dress for the night not too short or revealing some thing you can wear at the office! And she would be sitting accros the table from me and would cross and uncross her legs and at times I would get a glimpse of her white knickers!! White just looks more of a turn on under a black dress because of the contrast!

Its sort of a foreplay roleplay thing..they

Is this kink weird or too borring?



Submitted February 20, 2020 at 11:43PM

No I dont take pictures pictures of girls without consent if thats what some of you would think.But I wont mind if a woman accidentally flashes her pristine white knickers infront of me!Well anyway as my title says.. me 37M and my SO 34F are into this routine as it makes for great sex aftewards..She would put on a nice black dress for the night not too short or revealing some thing you can wear at the office! And she would be sitting accros the table from me and would cross and uncross her legs and at times I would get a glimpse of her white knickers!! White just looks more of a turn on under a black dress because of the contrast!Its sort of a foreplay roleplay thing..theyIs this kink weird or too borring?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.