how can I talk to him?

before I start, sorry if I say something wrong bc english isn't my first language. so, I'm 18 (F) and there's this guy, 23. I've just seen him once, last week, at my college's library. he's from the same course of my friend, and they have a class together but he never talked to her until that day.

so, I was with her and I asked she to borrow me a pen, she didn't had one, and he offered me his pen. we talked for a while but not that much bc he was going to have a test and he needed to study. when he was leaving, he said to me that I didn't had to give him the pen back at that moment, that I could give it to my friend and she would bring it back to him later. I gave him the pen back anyways and said goodbye.

my friend said that she thinks that he was interested in me and that he was looking at me in a sweet way, but I'm not sure. haven't seen him since that day. tomorrow I'll go to my friend's class, and I'll try to talk to him in there to become more close to him, but how can I do that?

he studies engineering and I study law, and I don't know anything in common with him. I just know that he's single lol



Submitted February 21, 2020 at 12:20AM

before I start, sorry if I say something wrong bc english isn't my first language. so, I'm 18 (F) and there's this guy, 23. I've just seen him once, last week, at my college's library. he's from the same course of my friend, and they have a class together but he never talked to her until that day.so, I was with her and I asked she to borrow me a pen, she didn't had one, and he offered me his pen. we talked for a while but not that much bc he was going to have a test and he needed to study. when he was leaving, he said to me that I didn't had to give him the pen back at that moment, that I could give it to my friend and she would bring it back to him later. I gave him the pen back anyways and said goodbye.my friend said that she thinks that he was interested in me and that he was looking at me in a sweet way, but I'm not sure. haven't seen him since that day. tomorrow I'll go to my friend's class, and I'll try to talk to him in there to become more close to him, but how can I do that?he studies engineering and I study law, and I don't know anything in common with him. I just know that he's single lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.