How do you find dominant partners?

For those of you who have dominant partners, how did you find them? Was it something that you learned how to do together, or did you specifically look for someone who is dominant, and if so, how?

And for those of you who are dominant, how do you seek out submissive partners?

Asking because I have been dating casually looking for someone who is dominant and I, more often than not, end up with people who are apprehensive about being dominant (or who aren't domineering enough to put me in my place).



Submitted February 21, 2020 at 12:16AM

For those of you who have dominant partners, how did you find them? Was it something that you learned how to do together, or did you specifically look for someone who is dominant, and if so, how?And for those of you who are dominant, how do you seek out submissive partners?Asking because I have been dating casually looking for someone who is dominant and I, more often than not, end up with people who are apprehensive about being dominant (or who aren't domineering enough to put me in my place).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.