I have extreme pain after sex

So this is a weird post, and I get it if you don't want to read it all (I have a tl;dr at the end)

So I (f24) know you all here ain't doctors or anything, I'm not asking you to tell me what is wrong with me or what treatment I should follow, and please don't waste your breath with telling me "what can we do for you? Just go and see a doctor".

I've already been to a doctor and he said there's nothing wrong.

So what happens.

This started 4 years ago. I got in a new relationship with my current bf of 4 years, and we started having sex. As passionate as we were, sex was raw and rough and we did enjoy ourselves a lot. But the thing is, some times (I'd say 1 out of 10 times), an extreme pain starts pushing my body to the limits, after sex is done.

First time I got this, I didn't think it was because of sex. I thought there was something wrong with me and I panicked.

This pain starts from my asshole (sorry for those weird words😭) like a wooden stick gets stuck up there and the pain ends at my insides of the tummy. It really feels like a have a stick up my butthole till my tummy, wtf?

It's even weirder that this pain has nothing to do with my vagina, only some muscles of it hurt when I try to pee.

The effects this pain has: I can't move at all! I cant do 5 steps without feeling like I'm tearing apart, I can't lay down, I can't change positions and sides and ofc it's really really hard to lean down (maybe sit or pick something up). My bf always stays by my side when this happens but there's nothing he can do about it. Only give me hope that it'll soon end.

Firstly, it lasted about 10 to 20 minutes, but lately its getting worse. It happened 2/2 time we had sex in this week! And the last time it lasted more than 2 hours. I finally got myself to sleep and when I woke up I was OK.

I'm currently over the pain, that's why I need to post it here. I need to know it this is something women get through and if there are ppl out there knowing about this.

I googled it but it was so funny. It usually said about sore vagina after sex, no that's not it.

First time it happened I went to a doc and he checked with a finger up my Butt and said he doesn't feel anything wrong and he didn't do any more check outs.

I only had to accept and learn to live with this, but I started getting anxious.

Please tell me its nornal? Tell me if I do something wrong with Sex? The position that normally makes me have this pain is the normal one when I get my feet up his shoulders. Maybe I give him better sliding? Does he hit me inside? Is this possibly the reason?

Tl;dr: I have extreme pains from my ass till my tummy like a stick got inside,after sex. 1/10 times. Does anyone else have the same experience? Is it normal or should I go again for a check up?



Submitted February 19, 2020 at 11:57PM

So this is a weird post, and I get it if you don't want to read it all (I have a tl;dr at the end)So I (f24) know you all here ain't doctors or anything, I'm not asking you to tell me what is wrong with me or what treatment I should follow, and please don't waste your breath with telling me "what can we do for you? Just go and see a doctor".I've already been to a doctor and he said there's nothing wrong.So what happens.This started 4 years ago. I got in a new relationship with my current bf of 4 years, and we started having sex. As passionate as we were, sex was raw and rough and we did enjoy ourselves a lot. But the thing is, some times (I'd say 1 out of 10 times), an extreme pain starts pushing my body to the limits, after sex is done.First time I got this, I didn't think it was because of sex. I thought there was something wrong with me and I panicked.This pain starts from my asshole (sorry for those weird words😭) like a wooden stick gets stuck up there and the pain ends at my insides of the tummy. It really feels like a have a stick up my butthole till my tummy, wtf?It's even weirder that this pain has nothing to do with my vagina, only some muscles of it hurt when I try to pee.The effects this pain has: I can't move at all! I cant do 5 steps without feeling like I'm tearing apart, I can't lay down, I can't change positions and sides and ofc it's really really hard to lean down (maybe sit or pick something up). My bf always stays by my side when this happens but there's nothing he can do about it. Only give me hope that it'll soon end.Firstly, it lasted about 10 to 20 minutes, but lately its getting worse. It happened 2/2 time we had sex in this week! And the last time it lasted more than 2 hours. I finally got myself to sleep and when I woke up I was OK.I'm currently over the pain, that's why I need to post it here. I need to know it this is something women get through and if there are ppl out there knowing about this.I googled it but it was so funny. It usually said about sore vagina after sex, no that's not it.First time it happened I went to a doc and he checked with a finger up my Butt and said he doesn't feel anything wrong and he didn't do any more check outs.I only had to accept and learn to live with this, but I started getting anxious.Please tell me its nornal? Tell me if I do something wrong with Sex? The position that normally makes me have this pain is the normal one when I get my feet up his shoulders. Maybe I give him better sliding? Does he hit me inside? Is this possibly the reason?Tl;dr: I have extreme pains from my ass till my tummy like a stick got inside,after sex. 1/10 times. Does anyone else have the same experience? Is it normal or should I go again for a check up?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.