What's the best way to have Phone Sex when there's someone else at home?

Hey!

I am in a long distance relationship and me (F20) and my boyfriend (M23) are looking for a better way to have a good time over the phone.The problem is that he lives in a house with his mother due to her being sick, so him moving out or getting his own place is difficult. Of course, with her being around all the time, he's uncomfortable having Phone sex with me, especially since he has almost been caught before and he's generally just shy.Which I of course understand, though it's quite the big kink of mine to listen to his voice etc. so just me talking and him being quiet won't work out.

We already thought about him leaving at night and maybe getting in the car, but time zones are making that difficult as well, since his midnight is my 8 a.m. and I'm at work whenever he's "Free" and has some time.

Of course we still do it over regular texts as well, but I would prefer being able to actually listen / talk to him.

I know it's a tricky situaion and hope that you may be able to help me out!Thank you so much and have a nice day.



Submitted January 06, 2020 at 11:53PM

Hey!I am in a long distance relationship and me (F20) and my boyfriend (M23) are looking for a better way to have a good time over the phone.The problem is that he lives in a house with his mother due to her being sick, so him moving out or getting his own place is difficult. Of course, with her being around all the time, he's uncomfortable having Phone sex with me, especially since he has almost been caught before and he's generally just shy.Which I of course understand, though it's quite the big kink of mine to listen to his voice etc. so just me talking and him being quiet won't work out.We already thought about him leaving at night and maybe getting in the car, but time zones are making that difficult as well, since his midnight is my 8 a.m. and I'm at work whenever he's "Free" and has some time.Of course we still do it over regular texts as well, but I would prefer being able to actually listen / talk to him.I know it's a tricky situaion and hope that you may be able to help me out!Thank you so much and have a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.