GF and I have been dating for 4 years. She's on the pill, we don't use a condom, and she won't let me finish inside her. Shouldn't we just use a condom every time then?

We're both in our mid 20's and want to be as safe as possible. She doesn't bat an eye at raw sex, but the minute we discuss finishing together she's adamant we're not doing it. Which is completely fine with me (and my anxiety)

But shouldn't we just use condoms every time then? Aren't we opening ourselves up to the possibility anyway by using the pull-out method? Or am I being dumb?

Thanks in advance for everyone's opinion/help



Submitted January 06, 2020 at 11:57PM

We're both in our mid 20's and want to be as safe as possible. She doesn't bat an eye at raw sex, but the minute we discuss finishing together she's adamant we're not doing it. Which is completely fine with me (and my anxiety)But shouldn't we just use condoms every time then? Aren't we opening ourselves up to the possibility anyway by using the pull-out method? Or am I being dumb?Thanks in advance for everyone's opinion/help

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.