What is it like receiving oral (male and femal) from someone who has their tongue split?

I've got a reasonably long tongue, I can easily touch the tip of my nose and even a bit higher. Most past sexual partners I've had have told me time and again I was the best oral they've ever had. I highly doubt I'll ever be able to get my tongue split..

No doubt it would depend on how long the tongue is and how well they can work it, but I'm insanely curious as to how much difference a spilt tongue makes during oral. I could imagine it'd be pretty fucking phenominal being eaten out by someone who has it done.

I know when I had my tongue pierced it restricted movement, but the freedom of two muscles intrigues me.

So guys and girls, if you've received oral from someone with it done please comment with experience! How long was their tongue? How well could they work the individual sides in general?

And people who have it done, comment your reactions from people who've received oral from you before and after you had the procedure. Thanks!



Submitted January 06, 2020 at 11:14PM

I've got a reasonably long tongue, I can easily touch the tip of my nose and even a bit higher. Most past sexual partners I've had have told me time and again I was the best oral they've ever had. I highly doubt I'll ever be able to get my tongue split..No doubt it would depend on how long the tongue is and how well they can work it, but I'm insanely curious as to how much difference a spilt tongue makes during oral. I could imagine it'd be pretty fucking phenominal being eaten out by someone who has it done.I know when I had my tongue pierced it restricted movement, but the freedom of two muscles intrigues me.So guys and girls, if you've received oral from someone with it done please comment with experience! How long was their tongue? How well could they work the individual sides in general?And people who have it done, comment your reactions from people who've received oral from you before and after you had the procedure. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.