/u/Sherry_A_H on What do I tell a room of boomers about asexuality?

Let's talk about cake. We can probably all agree that there are many delicious kinds of cakes out there. At first you might think that everyone wants to eat cake, but there are actually some who don't.

Some people will still eat cake even if they aren't hungry for that because they like the sweet taste, others may eat it to be nice to the one who made it.

If someone doesn't like cake, there is nothing wrong with them. They might eat biscuits instead or just nothing sweet at all.

Cake = Sex in all its forms Hungry for cake = sexual attraction Eating for sweetness = like the feeling of sex Eating for someone else = doing it for your partner Biscuits = satisfying needs on your own

It might sound silly, but it's the best way I can describe it.





December 07, 2019 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.