Dating for 3 months but can't figure out what's next, even haven't take pic together. Is it weird?

Me (30/F) is currently dating 40/M. We met through an app, couple months ago. We had sex on our second date, and it's been three months since that happened. Right now i meet him regularly and we texting everyday. He told me that he couldn't have a serious relationship (marriage) because he just divorced and also he needs to take care of his businesses.

I want a relationship that lasts, but it doesn't have to be a marriage. How to make him understand that? And also ever since he said it, it makes me hold my feelings (i couldn't be carefree with him although I really happy to be with him -i couldn't even ask for a pic together)

But he's really a gentleman, he always hold my hand whenever we're together, he doesn't shy to hug and kiss me in public. Does it means that he really care of me or it's just a usual things to do even though only for a casual date (but i don't want a casual date, i want an exclusive relationship)? I'm an Asian and he's white. I still figuring out if our date culture is too different?

Maybe I'm confusing you guys, but still, i don't know how to making it further.



Submitted December 06, 2019 at 11:45PM

Me (30/F) is currently dating 40/M. We met through an app, couple months ago. We had sex on our second date, and it's been three months since that happened. Right now i meet him regularly and we texting everyday. He told me that he couldn't have a serious relationship (marriage) because he just divorced and also he needs to take care of his businesses.I want a relationship that lasts, but it doesn't have to be a marriage. How to make him understand that? And also ever since he said it, it makes me hold my feelings (i couldn't be carefree with him although I really happy to be with him -i couldn't even ask for a pic together)But he's really a gentleman, he always hold my hand whenever we're together, he doesn't shy to hug and kiss me in public. Does it means that he really care of me or it's just a usual things to do even though only for a casual date (but i don't want a casual date, i want an exclusive relationship)? I'm an Asian and he's white. I still figuring out if our date culture is too different?Maybe I'm confusing you guys, but still, i don't know how to making it further.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.