Thick thighs take lives... Or at least can break your nose

I love doing shenanigans in the lower region, can't tell how many times just a muscle reflex has almost broken my nose. Thighs are much stronger than arms and just a laughter reflex might be enough to shake the teeth up.

Stay low everyone and stay safe.



Submitted December 07, 2019 at 12:03AM

I love doing shenanigans in the lower region, can't tell how many times just a muscle reflex has almost broken my nose. Thighs are much stronger than arms and just a laughter reflex might be enough to shake the teeth up.Stay low everyone and stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.