/u/ottominausen on Blinded by my own stupidity

Oh man. I have a list of things that, looking back, makes me embarrassed that I didn't realize I was ace much sooner:

  • not understanding the implied meaning of 'Netflix and chill' and then once explained to me, thinking that actually watching Netflix and chilling was the far better option

  • watched Magic Mike with a group of girl friends. Didn't like it because the plot was weak

  • went on dates that I didn't realize were dates until after the fact, on THREE SEPARATE OCCASIONS (I shudder to think there may be more that I never actually realized)

  • identified as bi for many years, but never came out to more than a few close friends because I didn't want even more people trying to date me

I find the last one particularly hilarious in retrospect.





December 03, 2019 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.