How do I (19M) improve my texting game with my girlfriend (20F)?

This probably sounds like a stupid problem, but I want to improve my texting game.

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for 6 months and I love everything about her. She’s smart, funny, and always makes me happier. We see each other roughly once a week due to different colleges, so once we’re away we just text one another.

Usually it’s fun texting each other, but recently I feel like I’ve been texting her pointless conversations and haven’t really been able to add much personality to the conversation. I feel like this has to do with my need to always fill silence with conversation, even over text but maybe I’m just being weird. I want to be able to have fun conversations but I’m not good at it. Any advice on how to improve my texting game?

TL;DR- Me and my girlfriend text each other every day but recently I feel like I’ve been boring but I don’t know how to fix it.



Submitted December 03, 2019 at 12:47AM

This probably sounds like a stupid problem, but I want to improve my texting game.Me and my girlfriend have been dating for 6 months and I love everything about her. She’s smart, funny, and always makes me happier. We see each other roughly once a week due to different colleges, so once we’re away we just text one another.Usually it’s fun texting each other, but recently I feel like I’ve been texting her pointless conversations and haven’t really been able to add much personality to the conversation. I feel like this has to do with my need to always fill silence with conversation, even over text but maybe I’m just being weird. I want to be able to have fun conversations but I’m not good at it. Any advice on how to improve my texting game?TL;DR- Me and my girlfriend text each other every day but recently I feel like I’ve been boring but I don’t know how to fix it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.