Messaging a girl I like

Ok, so there's this girl I like and she has made it know to others that she’s interested in me as well and I messaged her a little over a week ago and she never replied so I was like whatever and I moved on.

But today I was told that she has been really busy lately with her job(she’s a teacher so I assume that’s a busy job) and I guess she might have checked the message and forgot to reply later because she told her friend I had messaged her.

Anyways, I was wondering whether I should message her again since its been so long but I don’t want to seem like I’ve been lurking and waiting for a reply this long either.

On the other hand for all I know she might have lost interest and I DEFINITELY don’t want to message her if that’s the case lol I don’t want to seem desperate.

So basically should I message her again or not? Thanks!



Submitted December 03, 2019 at 12:07AM

Ok, so there's this girl I like and she has made it know to others that she’s interested in me as well and I messaged her a little over a week ago and she never replied so I was like whatever and I moved on.But today I was told that she has been really busy lately with her job(she’s a teacher so I assume that’s a busy job) and I guess she might have checked the message and forgot to reply later because she told her friend I had messaged her.Anyways, I was wondering whether I should message her again since its been so long but I don’t want to seem like I’ve been lurking and waiting for a reply this long either.On the other hand for all I know she might have lost interest and I DEFINITELY don’t want to message her if that’s the case lol I don’t want to seem desperate.So basically should I message her again or not? Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.