Rejected but for a totally different reason

I met this girls a week ago and we've been chatting every day. She's very interesting, funny, and does the same thing as me in life (law school student).

Today she told me that she doesn't want to try for a relationship with me because we have too much in common. And I didn't even get the chance to go on a date with her either.

Great, let's just add that one to the list of reasons why I should just give up on dating because of who I am...



Submitted December 03, 2019 at 12:06AM

I met this girls a week ago and we've been chatting every day. She's very interesting, funny, and does the same thing as me in life (law school student).Today she told me that she doesn't want to try for a relationship with me because we have too much in common. And I didn't even get the chance to go on a date with her either.Great, let's just add that one to the list of reasons why I should just give up on dating because of who I am...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.