My LDR ex-bf broke up with me because he wanted to try online dating.

My ex-bf broke up with me because he wanted to try online dating locally (he moved to another country after 1 year of being together physically and I never had a problem with long distance ) .

Of course I let him go without a fuss. As much as I was devastated i didn't show it on his face as I didn't want him to feel guilty and retain my pride.

I have moved on now. Not bitter or angry. In fact if anything I have learnt to be content on my own with help of wonderful family and supportive friends.

But just out of curiosity, would u guys do the same as he did? Why and why not? Just want to understand in perspective for my own education.

Be as honest as you want. I need to undertand this so that in future I know what to expect if ever i come across similar situation again.



Submitted December 30, 2019 at 12:07AM

My ex-bf broke up with me because he wanted to try online dating locally (he moved to another country after 1 year of being together physically and I never had a problem with long distance ) .Of course I let him go without a fuss. As much as I was devastated i didn't show it on his face as I didn't want him to feel guilty and retain my pride.I have moved on now. Not bitter or angry. In fact if anything I have learnt to be content on my own with help of wonderful family and supportive friends.But just out of curiosity, would u guys do the same as he did? Why and why not? Just want to understand in perspective for my own education.Be as honest as you want. I need to undertand this so that in future I know what to expect if ever i come across similar situation again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.