Have you ever had to deal with someone who is awful at texting?

Shes lovely and bubbly in person but a nightmare to have a conversation with by text.

Anyone else ever had to deal with this? How did you get around the barrier of only really connecting in person ad apposed to messaging?



Submitted December 12, 2019 at 12:02AM

Shes lovely and bubbly in person but a nightmare to have a conversation with by text.Anyone else ever had to deal with this? How did you get around the barrier of only really connecting in person ad apposed to messaging?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.