Finding slightly submissive male partners, how do you do it?

So, I'm (F25) just interested in casual sex, but I've found that in the context of a hook up, with sexting etc., The vast majority of men are hyper dominant. There's a whole lot of "I'm gonna push you on your knees and watch you choke on my cock" kind of talk, and I'm honestly not that comfortable being treated so submissively for a hook up. I don't know about other females, but to be roughly handled during sex, I'd much prefer to know and trust the person first.

So, personally, I'd like to find a sexual partner where I can get what I want, the way that I want it. This doesn't mean humiliation or degradation or being rough with my partner. But the level of submission where I can comfortably say "eat me out" and it not be met with "call me daddy" or asking me to beg for it or being called a naughty little slut.

So, my question is, how do I do this? How do I shut down overly dominant behaviour without putting a damper on the sexual energy? Do slightly submissive men looking for casual hook ups exist?

And also, WHY DOES EVERYONE ASSUME ANAL IS ON THE TABLE?!



Submitted December 12, 2019 at 12:22AM

So, I'm (F25) just interested in casual sex, but I've found that in the context of a hook up, with sexting etc., The vast majority of men are hyper dominant. There's a whole lot of "I'm gonna push you on your knees and watch you choke on my cock" kind of talk, and I'm honestly not that comfortable being treated so submissively for a hook up. I don't know about other females, but to be roughly handled during sex, I'd much prefer to know and trust the person first.So, personally, I'd like to find a sexual partner where I can get what I want, the way that I want it. This doesn't mean humiliation or degradation or being rough with my partner. But the level of submission where I can comfortably say "eat me out" and it not be met with "call me daddy" or asking me to beg for it or being called a naughty little slut.So, my question is, how do I do this? How do I shut down overly dominant behaviour without putting a damper on the sexual energy? Do slightly submissive men looking for casual hook ups exist?And also, WHY DOES EVERYONE ASSUME ANAL IS ON THE TABLE?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.