Found out I was the side chick.. Merry Christmas.

First off let me start by saying if I ever knew he was with someone I wouldn’t have never flirted back.

He seemed so charming and I fell for it. I have been single for three years. Can’t seem to keep a guys attention until this guy came along. Let’s call him “Jack”. Well Jack showed me so much attention and love. Right off the bat I made it clear I am not a hookup type girl, he said he wasn’t interested in a hookup and wanted more.

When then I noticed he would get back to me at odd hours. Which was a red flag. He has a straining job so I thought maybe that could be it. He hardly has any information about him on Facebook, as he doesn’t use it much. Well I did some digging on the internet because female intuition was telling me something was up.

Come to find out he is living with his girlfriend and they have a daughter together. I feel sick. I feel horrible for her.

I’m a good girl and I feel like I deserve a good man. I feel like I will never get that. I’m heart broken. Why is love so hard to find?!



Submitted December 25, 2019 at 11:36PM

First off let me start by saying if I ever knew he was with someone I wouldn’t have never flirted back.He seemed so charming and I fell for it. I have been single for three years. Can’t seem to keep a guys attention until this guy came along. Let’s call him “Jack”. Well Jack showed me so much attention and love. Right off the bat I made it clear I am not a hookup type girl, he said he wasn’t interested in a hookup and wanted more.When then I noticed he would get back to me at odd hours. Which was a red flag. He has a straining job so I thought maybe that could be it. He hardly has any information about him on Facebook, as he doesn’t use it much. Well I did some digging on the internet because female intuition was telling me something was up.Come to find out he is living with his girlfriend and they have a daughter together. I feel sick. I feel horrible for her.I’m a good girl and I feel like I deserve a good man. I feel like I will never get that. I’m heart broken. Why is love so hard to find?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.