women, how many orgasms is enough?

I mean, i know EVERYTHING depends on mood and circumstances and everything but I'll tell you this

When a man masturbates usually (I know there are exceptions, again this is just generalization) cums one time, washes his hands, does shit and if he feels like it, after 10 minutes or so, he'll go for round two

What I'm saying is "in one sitting men, usually are satisfied with one orgasm"

Obviously this is different during sex, since it's team work, you go on for longer, 4-5 orgasms or so, but in one "sitting" men are satisfied with just one orgasm

How is it for you? I know you women are multiorgasmic, meaning you can achieve multiple orgasms in a rapid sucesion with little time in between, but when does it end?

In one "sitting" or masturbation session, how many orgasms are enough? I know you can go on all day, but I'm asking in the same "session" when are you satisfied? Usually one? Two?



Submitted November 10, 2019 at 12:01AM

I mean, i know EVERYTHING depends on mood and circumstances and everything but I'll tell you thisWhen a man masturbates usually (I know there are exceptions, again this is just generalization) cums one time, washes his hands, does shit and if he feels like it, after 10 minutes or so, he'll go for round twoWhat I'm saying is "in one sitting men, usually are satisfied with one orgasm"Obviously this is different during sex, since it's team work, you go on for longer, 4-5 orgasms or so, but in one "sitting" men are satisfied with just one orgasmHow is it for you? I know you women are multiorgasmic, meaning you can achieve multiple orgasms in a rapid sucesion with little time in between, but when does it end?In one "sitting" or masturbation session, how many orgasms are enough? I know you can go on all day, but I'm asking in the same "session" when are you satisfied? Usually one? Two?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.