I (F19) can't orgasm with my partner (M24)

Hey everyone! Could use some advice on this :)

So I've never orgasmed with any of my sexual partners (2) but I put that down to them being one night stands and that they were just in it to get themselves off.

Now I'm dating this guy and he's really trying but nothing seems to work. We've tried so many different positions, penetration, oral, clitoral stimulation etc. We even bought a vibrating cock ring today and still no luck.

Maybe I just can't orgasm? I mean I can when I masturbate but I'm never horny, I mainly do it if I'm stressed so I can sleep haha.

I don't really get turned on/tingly down there and I thought it was my medication but I've stopped taking them now for months and even changed my birth control so I have no idea what's causing this.

I like sex and I like having sex but I'm pretty much numb. Is this a medical thing or am I stuck in my head? Like I do consciously try not to put too much pressure on myself to do it but ??



Submitted November 09, 2019 at 09:43PM

Hey everyone! Could use some advice on this :)So I've never orgasmed with any of my sexual partners (2) but I put that down to them being one night stands and that they were just in it to get themselves off.Now I'm dating this guy and he's really trying but nothing seems to work. We've tried so many different positions, penetration, oral, clitoral stimulation etc. We even bought a vibrating cock ring today and still no luck.Maybe I just can't orgasm? I mean I can when I masturbate but I'm never horny, I mainly do it if I'm stressed so I can sleep haha.I don't really get turned on/tingly down there and I thought it was my medication but I've stopped taking them now for months and even changed my birth control so I have no idea what's causing this.I like sex and I like having sex but I'm pretty much numb. Is this a medical thing or am I stuck in my head? Like I do consciously try not to put too much pressure on myself to do it but ??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.