What is a normal healthy female libido like?

I'm a man and have been married for 10 years. My wife has a low, or even no, libido (in my opinion). I'm really wondering, what is considered to be normal healthy libido for a woman in her 20's and 30's?

How often do you think about sex?

How often do you initiate sex?

How often do you masturbate?

What is your kink level?

How adventurous are you?



Submitted November 11, 2019 at 11:59PM

I'm a man and have been married for 10 years. My wife has a low, or even no, libido (in my opinion). I'm really wondering, what is considered to be normal healthy libido for a woman in her 20's and 30's?How often do you think about sex?How often do you initiate sex?How often do you masturbate?What is your kink level?How adventurous are you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.