How to get guys to be more commanding in bed?

During very good rough sex, the guy I was with told me "swallow this" and came in my mouth to which I obliged. It really turned me on, and although he is a FWB, no other guys really do that with me.

How can I get them to be more like that without making it seem forced or awkward. It needs to be heat of the moment.



Submitted November 12, 2019 at 12:19AM

During very good rough sex, the guy I was with told me "swallow this" and came in my mouth to which I obliged. It really turned me on, and although he is a FWB, no other guys really do that with me.How can I get them to be more like that without making it seem forced or awkward. It needs to be heat of the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.