Im feeling really nervous about sex and i dont know if its normal

So i recently got a girlfriend and we instantly started talking dirty to each other

Personally i have always been a little crazy about sex, and ive been really looking forward for my first time, Me and my girlfriend are sort of planning a time to have sex, we dont have a date yet but we already have protection

Even though ive been waiting to have sex really badly, i have a really weird gut feeling, like constant nervousness, we dont want anyone we know to find out cause we want this to be more of a personal thing

Im not sure if its just because i’ve never done it before or what, if we get the opportunity, we are gonna have sex, it just feels really weird currently and i dont know if thats normal



Submitted November 11, 2019 at 11:33PM

So i recently got a girlfriend and we instantly started talking dirty to each otherPersonally i have always been a little crazy about sex, and ive been really looking forward for my first time, Me and my girlfriend are sort of planning a time to have sex, we dont have a date yet but we already have protectionEven though ive been waiting to have sex really badly, i have a really weird gut feeling, like constant nervousness, we dont want anyone we know to find out cause we want this to be more of a personal thingIm not sure if its just because i’ve never done it before or what, if we get the opportunity, we are gonna have sex, it just feels really weird currently and i dont know if thats normal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.