Negative sigma around uncircumcised guys

Hey all I was just wondering why there's such a negative stigma around being uncircumcised. I personally am not cut but I always hear girls saying how gross/ugly they are and I really don't understand the reasoning because I feel my own looks pretty nice.

So anyone got any thoughts on what makes people feel this way and why it's directed to uncut ducks?



Submitted December 01, 2019 at 12:10AM

Hey all I was just wondering why there's such a negative stigma around being uncircumcised. I personally am not cut but I always hear girls saying how gross/ugly they are and I really don't understand the reasoning because I feel my own looks pretty nice.So anyone got any thoughts on what makes people feel this way and why it's directed to uncut ducks?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.