/u/miraeikdahll on going solo to homecoming.

Yeah! When I went to prom in my senior year, I went without a date but I had my group of 5-10 friends all without dates and it was super fun! Whenever a slow dance came on we just split up in pairs. I think going without a date and with your friends instead is a much better option tbh. Not just because I'm aroace but also because spending all night with 1 person instead of spending all night with all your friends sounds boring lmao.

But yes, destroy the idea that every one needs a date to a school dance!!





October 21, 2019 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.