Ask for help for meeting with a guy that I never met who was recommended by my landord!

The stranger is a policeman who knows my landlord and ever told her he wanted to find a girlfriend from Asia (My landlord is from Asia, so am I). So my landlord would like to connect me (single) with him, but we can't find a way to build any relation with him especially we haven't met!

The policeman was resolving an issue for the tenants living in my landlord's house, but they only met and talked once! He can speak French and English.

My landlord suggest me contact him through emails, but I have only his boss's email and I wonder if it's inappropriate to contact him in that way!

My landlord can call him, but her English not that good and she's afraid she would screw up all the things!

Anyone have any suggestions?



Submitted October 21, 2019 at 12:12AM

The stranger is a policeman who knows my landlord and ever told her he wanted to find a girlfriend from Asia (My landlord is from Asia, so am I). So my landlord would like to connect me (single) with him, but we can't find a way to build any relation with him especially we haven't met!The policeman was resolving an issue for the tenants living in my landlord's house, but they only met and talked once! He can speak French and English.My landlord suggest me contact him through emails, but I have only his boss's email and I wonder if it's inappropriate to contact him in that way!My landlord can call him, but her English not that good and she's afraid she would screw up all the things!Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.