I'm confused

How does one spend time with someone, they tell you that they care about you and when you ask them a question for example "whats your biggest relationship fear" they say that they don't want to get attached.

Like how am I supposed to understand why we even hangout, i mean i get the vibe and everything, we smoke and hangout alot, the other seems happy with me. shes very touchy, shes very positive and wants to have a good time all the time when we're together.

if im trying to be serious with this girl and all i hear is i dont want to come home one day for a family, likes to be alone, she doesn't want to be attached. how are you supposed to work with that if you really care for someone?



Submitted October 20, 2019 at 11:52PM

How does one spend time with someone, they tell you that they care about you and when you ask them a question for example "whats your biggest relationship fear" they say that they don't want to get attached.Like how am I supposed to understand why we even hangout, i mean i get the vibe and everything, we smoke and hangout alot, the other seems happy with me. shes very touchy, shes very positive and wants to have a good time all the time when we're together.if im trying to be serious with this girl and all i hear is i dont want to come home one day for a family, likes to be alone, she doesn't want to be attached. how are you supposed to work with that if you really care for someone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.