/u/ExplodingToasterOven on Help

lol! No, but I did have sex with an old goat named Susan. We were both pretty drunk and high, she had a day job selling furniture. In the back warehouse section, after hours, she helped me try a few pieces of furniture, sort of a "test run". The furniture movers dropped the couch they were moving down a flight of stairs, a little scuffed up, but for $450(employee discount+scratch and dent), it was a pretty good buy.

Got a few futons and those big cheese wedge cushions thrown in as part of the deal. Which meant it could be converted to a bed of sorts with a little rearrangement of things.

Sadly, she went back to her husband eventually, and I got off speed, so my sex drive dropped to the normal barely existent levels.





October 08, 2019 at 12:05AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.