Disability and Sexuality Research (Seeking participants with any type of disability between the ages of 18-30 to take an online anonymous survey)

Greetings everyone,

As part of my research at Duquesne University, my team and I are investigating disability and sexuality. If you are between the ages of 18 and 30, have a disability of any kind (inclusive of autism, ADHD, and mental health disabilities), and feel comfortable taking an anonymous online survey about sexuality that takes about 15-20 minutes to complete, you'll be contributing to research on this neglected intersectional identity. No identifying information is being solicited (no names/no IP addresses are being recorded). After taking the survey, you can also opt to be taken to a separate site and provide your email address to be entered into a raffle to win one of two $25 Amazon gift cards. In this way, your email will NOT be linked to your survey responses.

Here is a link: https://duq.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3Pq5EDsLqoMIcF7

Many thanks for your consideration,

Natalie

Survey post approved by r/sex forum moderators 10072019-a20ri



Submitted October 07, 2019 at 11:48PM

Greetings everyone,As part of my research at Duquesne University, my team and I are investigating disability and sexuality. If you are between the ages of 18 and 30, have a disability of any kind (inclusive of autism, ADHD, and mental health disabilities), and feel comfortable taking an anonymous online survey about sexuality that takes about 15-20 minutes to complete, you'll be contributing to research on this neglected intersectional identity. No identifying information is being solicited (no names/no IP addresses are being recorded). After taking the survey, you can also opt to be taken to a separate site and provide your email address to be entered into a raffle to win one of two $25 Amazon gift cards. In this way, your email will NOT be linked to your survey responses.Here is a link: https://ift.tt/30Kwodd thanks for your consideration,NatalieSurvey post approved by r/sex forum moderators 10072019-a20ri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.