/u/Berzerker-SDMF on TRANS RIGHTS

I agree with everything you said here 100% but how can we be sure that this entire drama wasn't confected by certain sections of the alt right or other bigots to stir shit in the first place?

After all sowing discord and strife in the LGBT community with a view to breaking up the greater community would be seen as a big win for these hateful fucks... Plus they get to cast feminists in a bad light too so there is an extra win for them.. Personally from what I've seen and heard I don't think we can totally discount that possibility





October 08, 2019 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.