My (m20) GF (18) went from 1 year of caring/loving to beign Cold/unloving in 2 Weeks and now broke up? why

Im very Confused atm. My GF of 1 Year was the one of the most innocent,cute,loving and caring person I met, writing me cute texts, having little presents for me, making time or me, saying how happy i make her, howmuch she is in love with me, that im the perfect boyfriend she always wanted and much much more. Then suddenly she asked for a break because she had Stress in her live (Operation on her body,Parents divorcing,school exams)(all of that is true), so we went lowcontact and thats when it began.

i gave her the time she needed but asked for quick updates on her life like her how she was and how everything went and so on, she responded with 1 word messanges but i didnt mind since she had not much time but never asked anything back, then she suddenly tells me she wants to break up because she has no feelings for me anymore, i asked her why that is all of the sudden but all she says is she needs time to think, again i gave it to her, 1 Week later i begin to message her again and ask if she decided and she tells me that my presence is annyoing her and i should stop contacting her and then she blocked my number and my instagram, we dont have any common friends so there is no way to contact her and i dont even think i should. All i know is that she didnt find anyone new or somthing like that

How can a person change so suddenly in a span of 2 Weeks? I dont get it? im so hearthbroken idk what to do

tldr My (m20) GF (18) went from 1 year of caring/loving to beign Cold/unloving in 2 Weeks and now broke up? why



Submitted October 25, 2019 at 11:54PM

Im very Confused atm. My GF of 1 Year was the one of the most innocent,cute,loving and caring person I met, writing me cute texts, having little presents for me, making time or me, saying how happy i make her, howmuch she is in love with me, that im the perfect boyfriend she always wanted and much much more. Then suddenly she asked for a break because she had Stress in her live (Operation on her body,Parents divorcing,school exams)(all of that is true), so we went lowcontact and thats when it began.i gave her the time she needed but asked for quick updates on her life like her how she was and how everything went and so on, she responded with 1 word messanges but i didnt mind since she had not much time but never asked anything back, then she suddenly tells me she wants to break up because she has no feelings for me anymore, i asked her why that is all of the sudden but all she says is she needs time to think, again i gave it to her, 1 Week later i begin to message her again and ask if she decided and she tells me that my presence is annyoing her and i should stop contacting her and then she blocked my number and my instagram, we dont have any common friends so there is no way to contact her and i dont even think i should. All i know is that she didnt find anyone new or somthing like thatHow can a person change so suddenly in a span of 2 Weeks? I dont get it? im so hearthbroken idk what to dotldr My (m20) GF (18) went from 1 year of caring/loving to beign Cold/unloving in 2 Weeks and now broke up? why

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.