I am anxious and paranoic that this guy will lose interest after sex even if there are nearly all the signs he is into me

In 3 months we have been on 5 dates since we met in July. I have bad anxiety and I feel like I am catching up feelings.

We are sorta dating but without a real label atm. This guy has shown lots of interest in me and he seems to be a great guy but I have this paranoia that he is going to lose interest after a while especially after sex.

Initially we thought of staying friends and gave me the idea that he didn't want to date for some reason but then he changed his mind and I sorta did too.

I had a phase where I thought I could keep it casual or fwb but I realized that if there's actual dating I get scared of catching up feeling or getting rejected.

He showed all the way possible that he is not interested just for sex, he said he likes me a lot or too much and cares about my feelings etc

He talk and lot and he complimented my personality a lot etc, he has been a gentleman until now.

I do feel physically attracted to him but I feel super anxious so relaxing is hard...last time we kissed and after a while I got so tense. I was planning to do some sexual stuff and prepared myself (shaved etc), I wanted to do prior too but I got so tense and he noticed it too. He said I looked super comfortable in that moment.

The point is that I hinted at him to make a move and asked him to come over even if he forgot his laptop to watch Netflix. I always dress up when I see him. I sat near him, I felt in the mood so I touched his hand etc

He kissed me but I didn't feel much. Things escalated quickly but I felt super tense. After a while I realized I didn't want to do anything relevant aside from some random touching.

I felt turned on again after some talking but I didn't do anything about it because I can't constantly change my mind.

We talked about in in chat and he was not angry or angry just a but upset but it wasn't a big deal.

The problem is that I can't go on like this. That kiss was my first and I am still a virgin. I have never dated anyone before.

I fear he may lose his patience if I keep initiating contact then push him away but we generally hug and have a lot of physical contact though.

He said that he cannot understand me if I keep going on like this.

I feel like I am catching up feelings tbh and I know he likes me too but I cannot relax...



Submitted October 30, 2019 at 11:26PM

In 3 months we have been on 5 dates since we met in July. I have bad anxiety and I feel like I am catching up feelings.We are sorta dating but without a real label atm. This guy has shown lots of interest in me and he seems to be a great guy but I have this paranoia that he is going to lose interest after a while especially after sex.Initially we thought of staying friends and gave me the idea that he didn't want to date for some reason but then he changed his mind and I sorta did too.I had a phase where I thought I could keep it casual or fwb but I realized that if there's actual dating I get scared of catching up feeling or getting rejected.He showed all the way possible that he is not interested just for sex, he said he likes me a lot or too much and cares about my feelings etcHe talk and lot and he complimented my personality a lot etc, he has been a gentleman until now.I do feel physically attracted to him but I feel super anxious so relaxing is hard...last time we kissed and after a while I got so tense. I was planning to do some sexual stuff and prepared myself (shaved etc), I wanted to do prior too but I got so tense and he noticed it too. He said I looked super comfortable in that moment.The point is that I hinted at him to make a move and asked him to come over even if he forgot his laptop to watch Netflix. I always dress up when I see him. I sat near him, I felt in the mood so I touched his hand etcHe kissed me but I didn't feel much. Things escalated quickly but I felt super tense. After a while I realized I didn't want to do anything relevant aside from some random touching.I felt turned on again after some talking but I didn't do anything about it because I can't constantly change my mind.We talked about in in chat and he was not angry or angry just a but upset but it wasn't a big deal.The problem is that I can't go on like this. That kiss was my first and I am still a virgin. I have never dated anyone before.I fear he may lose his patience if I keep initiating contact then push him away but we generally hug and have a lot of physical contact though.He said that he cannot understand me if I keep going on like this.I feel like I am catching up feelings tbh and I know he likes me too but I cannot relax...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.