How bad was this date?

So I (23F) went on my first 2nd date (ever). But I left pretty disappointed and I feel that I may have blew my chances due to my awkwardness and a few moments through the night.

  • Since he bought my movie ticket, I offered to split the check for dinner. I do not know if that came off weird
  • During the movie, he left the arm rest down. I had wanted to move it but with him leaning on it, there was no way without making it more awkward. In the end, while other couples held hands or cuddled, we sat more like friends.
  • After the movie ended, he walked me back to my car. After an awkward pause, I ended up giving him a hug
  • After that I panicked and said "see you around" (What I fear was my biggest mistake)
  • In the end, it felt like I went to watch a movie with a friend and not like a date at all

I really don't know what to do. We get along well but I'm too much of an awkward and inexperienced mess (I've never even kissed anyone) to make any moves and if by some chance he does ask me out again, I don't know how to make it any better than the first two dates.



Submitted October 30, 2019 at 11:54PM

So I (23F) went on my first 2nd date (ever). But I left pretty disappointed and I feel that I may have blew my chances due to my awkwardness and a few moments through the night.Since he bought my movie ticket, I offered to split the check for dinner. I do not know if that came off weirdDuring the movie, he left the arm rest down. I had wanted to move it but with him leaning on it, there was no way without making it more awkward. In the end, while other couples held hands or cuddled, we sat more like friends.After the movie ended, he walked me back to my car. After an awkward pause, I ended up giving him a hugAfter that I panicked and said "see you around" (What I fear was my biggest mistake)In the end, it felt like I went to watch a movie with a friend and not like a date at allI really don't know what to do. We get along well but I'm too much of an awkward and inexperienced mess (I've never even kissed anyone) to make any moves and if by some chance he does ask me out again, I don't know how to make it any better than the first two dates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.