The logistics of setting up a date & time to meet for online dating

Can I get some suggestions on how to get a guy to ask you out ? Specifically by setting up a date and time ?

I often prod them indicating or hinting my availability and interest in meeting in person. But they are often lazy to set something up and I gotta do all the work 😒



Submitted September 05, 2019 at 11:50PM

Can I get some suggestions on how to get a guy to ask you out ? Specifically by setting up a date and time ?I often prod them indicating or hinting my availability and interest in meeting in person. But they are often lazy to set something up and I gotta do all the work 😒

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.