Does Everyone Have a G-Spot?

While I (20f) know that everyone is different since I had penetrative sex for the first time (a week and a half ago) I've been wondering- does everyone have a g-spot? I've heard it is less of an anatomical structure and more of a phenomenon so I know you can't feel it.

When my partner (18m) or I try to stimulate the part of my vagina where my g-spot should be (according to many others) even experiment with stimulating different locations it just feels like I have to pee, not really stimulating. I only really feel anything when it comes to my vagina around the entrance and when he pushes into what I think is my cervix (which is about 3.5-4 inches in, squishy and it always feels good as long as he doesn't slam into it.)

This doesn't upset me at all if I don't have one/can't find it. The sex I have right now is great and I wouldn't change it at all, just wondering more than anything if not everyone has a g-spot. I don't care much to explore and find mine, I am jist not sure if a g-spot is a universal thing.



Submitted September 05, 2019 at 11:17PM

While I (20f) know that everyone is different since I had penetrative sex for the first time (a week and a half ago) I've been wondering- does everyone have a g-spot? I've heard it is less of an anatomical structure and more of a phenomenon so I know you can't feel it.When my partner (18m) or I try to stimulate the part of my vagina where my g-spot should be (according to many others) even experiment with stimulating different locations it just feels like I have to pee, not really stimulating. I only really feel anything when it comes to my vagina around the entrance and when he pushes into what I think is my cervix (which is about 3.5-4 inches in, squishy and it always feels good as long as he doesn't slam into it.)This doesn't upset me at all if I don't have one/can't find it. The sex I have right now is great and I wouldn't change it at all, just wondering more than anything if not everyone has a g-spot. I don't care much to explore and find mine, I am jist not sure if a g-spot is a universal thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.