Some girl had been texting me for 2 days and said she would meet up with me today for a drink. 7 hours later and no response. This is why I hate dating.

I haven’t met up with a tinder girl in over a year. Finally, I matched with someone who showed interest and first suggeste we meet up. Right now, I am waiting for her response which will not likely happen considering its 7 hours later.

I’m tired of the constant dissapointments. Maybe I’m not attractive enough to have someone put in effort. The girl before her said she would let me know if she was able to come out, yet she never messaged me to tell me if she was coming out.

This is why guys get “thirsty” and needy.



Submitted September 21, 2019 at 11:53PM

I haven’t met up with a tinder girl in over a year. Finally, I matched with someone who showed interest and first suggeste we meet up. Right now, I am waiting for her response which will not likely happen considering its 7 hours later.I’m tired of the constant dissapointments. Maybe I’m not attractive enough to have someone put in effort. The girl before her said she would let me know if she was able to come out, yet she never messaged me to tell me if she was coming out.This is why guys get “thirsty” and needy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.