Not sure how to read this I swear I'm not an incel my brain is just small ~20 @ University

I'm in uni and I've got two classes with this girl I'm interested in

One day she started talking to another girl I sit with and came to sit with me and her

She talked to me first during a walk a walk to another building on campus mid class

"You're --- right, we have --- together too"

We talked more during class and the next class we were in a group together and talked a lot, making a lot of eye contact I guess. She's given me TWO cute waves, I think. We walked to the parking lot together, but with the other girl I sit with.

Is it weird to ask if she wants to hang out or get a drink or food when we've only talked in class a few times? I planned on doing that but she left alone through a different door than me the next two classes and I couldn't catch her.

She's ~20 and I'm 23 with no dating experience



Submitted September 21, 2019 at 11:34PM

I'm in uni and I've got two classes with this girl I'm interested inOne day she started talking to another girl I sit with and came to sit with me and herShe talked to me first during a walk a walk to another building on campus mid class"You're --- right, we have --- together too"We talked more during class and the next class we were in a group together and talked a lot, making a lot of eye contact I guess. She's given me TWO cute waves, I think. We walked to the parking lot together, but with the other girl I sit with.Is it weird to ask if she wants to hang out or get a drink or food when we've only talked in class a few times? I planned on doing that but she left alone through a different door than me the next two classes and I couldn't catch her.She's ~20 and I'm 23 with no dating experience

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.