How to make my (21M) girlfriend (19F) orgasm for the first time ?

So my girlfriend (19F) and I (21M) have been together for 1 year and a half now, but we are in a long distance relationship, so we only see each other once a month.
She never managed to reach orgasm, be it alone or while we are making love.

She masturbates about once a week, exclusively on the clitoris.

She does enjoy making love but I was never able to make her cum.
The main problem I think is that I don't know what could work because she doesn't know aswell.
I want to give her pleasure, it is really the main thing I'm looking for when we make love.
So how I/we can achieve it ?

We are planning to buy sextoys, but I don't really know what else good be useful.

Thanks for reading !



Submitted September 22, 2019 at 12:05AM

So my girlfriend (19F) and I (21M) have been together for 1 year and a half now, but we are in a long distance relationship, so we only see each other once a month.She never managed to reach orgasm, be it alone or while we are making love.She masturbates about once a week, exclusively on the clitoris.She does enjoy making love but I was never able to make her cum.The main problem I think is that I don't know what could work because she doesn't know aswell.I want to give her pleasure, it is really the main thing I'm looking for when we make love.So how I/we can achieve it ?We are planning to buy sextoys, but I don't really know what else good be useful.Thanks for reading !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.