I fake orgasms. Is that a good or bad thing?

27F here. For me I enjoy sex, but 99% of the time I don’t orgasm through penetration but I like seeing my partner excited and happy so I fake it sometimes. Also me making extra sounds/expressions makes myself more into it as well.

I’d like to experience orgasms more and I found some things that turn me on. But still there are times when I just don’t, is it ok to pretend? Guys don’t really seem to know haha



Submitted September 14, 2019 at 11:36PM

27F here. For me I enjoy sex, but 99% of the time I don’t orgasm through penetration but I like seeing my partner excited and happy so I fake it sometimes. Also me making extra sounds/expressions makes myself more into it as well.I’d like to experience orgasms more and I found some things that turn me on. But still there are times when I just don’t, is it ok to pretend? Guys don’t really seem to know haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.