Can’t get my bf to cross the finish line bc I get really wet :/

I’ve been noticing that I rarely get my bf to finish when we have sex. We’re very much sexually and romantically attracted to each other & we’re also very open about our desires. Our problem is purely physical.

I get too wet when we’re doing it PIV which results in him not feeling the friction that makes him orgasm.

We’ve both acknowledged that I get too wet after a while, and he tells me that I shouldn’t feel bad because he knows that he’s doing a great job of satisfying me, but I still feel guilty because all I want is to REALLY please him.

Is there anything that I can do to make him feel more friction (and less wetness) down there?

Thanks to everyone in advance :)



Submitted September 14, 2019 at 11:45PM

I’ve been noticing that I rarely get my bf to finish when we have sex. We’re very much sexually and romantically attracted to each other & we’re also very open about our desires. Our problem is purely physical.I get too wet when we’re doing it PIV which results in him not feeling the friction that makes him orgasm.We’ve both acknowledged that I get too wet after a while, and he tells me that I shouldn’t feel bad because he knows that he’s doing a great job of satisfying me, but I still feel guilty because all I want is to REALLY please him.Is there anything that I can do to make him feel more friction (and less wetness) down there?Thanks to everyone in advance :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.