Creating a Sex Board Game, need some input from random internet strangers

Hello /r/sex, I'm creating a sex "board game", mostly just for fun with the wife. But I was looking to get some more general ideas to include in it to include new actions into the foreplay or positions.

The general theme is to perform actions on one another, with intensity mounting, like starting with teasing/stripping, onto masturbation and finally having sex.

Can you guys share a couple of your favorite "moves" when you're doing the deed? Here's some examples, with a escalating order:

  1. Removing panties with teeth
  2. Caress boobs, teasing and circling but never reaching the nipple
  3. Sucking ice-cream out of nipple
  4. Kissing only outer lips (pussy)
  5. Inserting only the head

Since I'm a guy, having input from females would be even better, as I will probably focus this on my perspective.



Submitted September 14, 2019 at 11:44PM

Hello /r/sex, I'm creating a sex "board game", mostly just for fun with the wife. But I was looking to get some more general ideas to include in it to include new actions into the foreplay or positions.The general theme is to perform actions on one another, with intensity mounting, like starting with teasing/stripping, onto masturbation and finally having sex.Can you guys share a couple of your favorite "moves" when you're doing the deed? Here's some examples, with a escalating order:Removing panties with teethCaress boobs, teasing and circling but never reaching the nippleSucking ice-cream out of nippleKissing only outer lips (pussy)Inserting only the headSince I'm a guy, having input from females would be even better, as I will probably focus this on my perspective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.