/u/Snivies on Tired of people on this sub ignoring that asexuality has different meanings in non-western countries. POC asexuals and their different identities matter, we need to do better as a community.

It is racist in my view when they try to erase poc aroaces with the western asexual definition. I wasn't saying that everyone had to have the same definition, that was literally my point in writing the whole post. I guess you didn't read it either, otherwise you're just twisting my words





August 03, 2019 at 12:11AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.