I (23F) am being hit on by a pet sitting client (34M) through the Rover app and I'm not sure how to respond.

I've only sit his dog once and he seemed normal, however the last couple times he's asked me on very short notice to walk his dog then when I ask how I will get keys he doesn't say anything, then apologizes much later that "things changed".

Today however, he said "it's ok we'll keep trying :-)", "How are you?", and "When you come back may I invite you for ☕(coffee)? :-)"

I don't want to be rude but this is making me uncomfortable and my boyfriend is concerned about my safety and wants me to cut contact/report. Help? Thank you

TL;DR I'm getting hit on through Rover app and not sure how to respond



Submitted August 02, 2019 at 11:35PM

I've only sit his dog once and he seemed normal, however the last couple times he's asked me on very short notice to walk his dog then when I ask how I will get keys he doesn't say anything, then apologizes much later that "things changed".Today however, he said "it's ok we'll keep trying :-)", "How are you?", and "When you come back may I invite you for ☕(coffee)? :-)"I don't want to be rude but this is making me uncomfortable and my boyfriend is concerned about my safety and wants me to cut contact/report. Help? Thank youTL;DR I'm getting hit on through Rover app and not sure how to respond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.